Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Dinosaur Denial

Tags: WTF? [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Science | Reply to Topic ]
ArtisticSkepticPosted: Mar 04, 2012 - 22:53
(0)

Level: 0
http://ocii.com/~dpwozney/index.htm

The link isn't working so try copy and paste on the address. You'll find different pages on the Apollo moon landing and this guy's theory on dinosaurs not existing.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Mar 05, 2012 - 05:48
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
I see words...lots of words...but the more they pile up, the more I stop seeing words and instead see a big salad of letters and punctuation marks that used to be words that could have been strung together to form something coherent.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ArtisticSkepticPosted: Mar 05, 2012 - 12:53
(0)

Quote from Wolf Bird

I see words...lots of words...but the more they pile up, the more I stop seeing words and instead see a big salad of letters and punctuation marks that used to be words that could have been strung together to form something coherent.

I'm kind of confused about the whole fossilization sources he uses here. What I want to know is, does this guy even read the stuff he's talking about? Some of his questions would be answered if he read about it. Like how amateurs HAVE found fossils before.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Olek_LPosted: Mar 05, 2012 - 16:10
(0)

CS Original
It's barely readable, but this guy's conclusions are just great:

The possibility exists that living dinosaurs never existed. "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth" (Mark 9:23)."

The possibility exists, that someone's talking BS. "You shall not spread a false report. " (Exodus 23:1)

The dinosaur industry should be investigated and questions need to be asked.

Wait, wut?

I am unaware of any evidence or reason for absolutely believing dinosaurs ever were alive on earth.

Well, it's always good idea to look for information on places other than fundie websites.

The possibility exists that the concept of prehistoric living dinosaurs has been a fabrication of nineteenth and twentieth century people possibly pursuing an evolutionary and anti-Bible and anti-Christian agenda.

And weren't dinosurs fossils found before the evolution theory came into existence?

The past existence of living dinosaurs has not yet been proven. Questioning what is being told instead is a better choice rather than blindly believing the dinosaur story. Issues should be carefully considered for the sake of good science. "O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called" (1 Timothy 6:20).

And the twaddling goes on. And what's with those random Bible quotations anyway?

The choice between believing the word of man, the evolutionists, or the word of God, the Bible, is a matter of faith.

Oh damn...
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ArtisticSkepticPosted: Mar 05, 2012 - 19:55
(0)

I'm also pretty sure that fossils were found by amateurs. And that fossils were found before the eighteenth century. For example, in China, a known spot was used to find "dragon" bones for medicine. Scientists later found out that they were dinosaur bones. Not to mention that Napoleon's army secured a fossil, I believe.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Mar 05, 2012 - 22:24
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original
Then what about the Dinosour dig that I was at a couple of summers ago? Must of been HAARP.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]