Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - craaaaaaaaawling in my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Science | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: May 17, 2011 - 17:29
(0)

hey sailor

Level: 1
CS Original

They go from doctor to doctor, carrying specimens in Ziploc bags and on glass slides, desperate to find a physical cause.

Now a Mayo Clinic study reviewing samples provided by 108 such patients, published Monday in the Archives of Dermatology, has concluded that the perceived infestation exists only in their minds.

Although one patient who consulted dermatologists for Morgellons was found to have pubic lice, microscopic examination showed that none of the remaining 107 patients — who were seen over a seven-year period ending in 2007 — had any evidence of infestation by bugs or parasites, despite their firm conviction that they did.

http://www.latimes.com/health/la-he-morgellons-disease-20110517,0,6267363.story

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 17, 2011 - 17:32
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

"Two fruit flies, which do not colonize the human body, were found"

Gross! These fuckers need to bathe, holy shit.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 17, 2011 - 17:35
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Comments are funny:

crazyman at 10:51 AM May 17, 2011

I am dealing with this mystery bug for 4 years. I know how I got it. I been to 20 doctor and I was proud to be from So. Calif until using county USC and try to get in UCLA to hear them laugh right in mine face. I don't have Morgellon but the mystery bug. The nest is in the middle ears. This is why they can't see them. I am classing it is a mite. For some reason they can pass through the ears drums. There was many of time I can feel something running on the ear drums when lay on the side. They jump out of the ears to drop in to the eyes. It feel like sand. Open up the eyes lids to feel something drop out like sand . They will also jump on to the hair. Shake the hair to feel like sand dropping out. I have done everything you think of. I believe the only fix is to get the ears drum crack open or put in ear stints. By put in ears stint the body gases will help them stop hatching. If I was a doctor that what I would do. The all problem is the doctor never played cowboy and Indians. Remember the past but look for the future. The cowboys use to get the Indians to make a smoke hut to get debug. Today the doctor have a out. It call the word Formication. By the Wikipedia say if feeling like ant on skin it is in your mine. But I can laugh at them.

If you do a search on the web for a 31 Saudi man mite in ears or A HUMAN CASE OF OTOACARIASIS INVOLVING A HISTIOSTOMATID MITE.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: May 17, 2011 - 17:37
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original

vaidyanath at 8:01 AM May 17, 2011

In my FP residency program 1974-78, I was taught this disorder is called pseudopediculosis. I did not know that someone has attempted to legitimize it with an eponym -- Morgellon's. You can diagnose the disorder as you enter the room -- the patient is holding a glass jar or a plastic bag with bits of skin they have gouged out with their fingernails. This form of somatic delusion is uncommon -- I've seen one case in 35 years of clinical practice. My father practiced primary care for fifty years, and he saw a grand total of one case -- an elderly lady living alone who became convinced that the fibers in her formed stools ("turds") were worms. She would tease these undigested vegetable fibers out of her stools with a pin, and stick them onto a cork bulletin board. As the fibers dried, they would curl, thus "proving" to the poor woman that the "worms" had been alive and curled upon "dying" of desiccation.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 17, 2011 - 17:40
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

HAHAHAHA

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: May 18, 2011 - 01:33
(0)

STFU!

CS Original

Evil old lady, leave the butt hole worms alone damn you :-)

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 18, 2011 - 01:40
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

I wonder how many worms she collected as evidence before she decided to show her worm collection off to a doctor.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]